At Music City Doulas we believe that the person having a baby should take center stage. They are the star and deserve star treatment!
Our doulas are professionally trained to provide non-medical, judgment-free support through pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum weeks and months that follow. By attuning to the specific needs of each client, we are able to provide the unique care that each family needs while pregnant and when giving birth.
When choosing Music City Doulas, you will reap the benefits of working with a team of two doulas. Together, through prenatal visits, email, and phone calls, your doulas will help you to uncover all of your birth preferences. Your team of doulas wants you to feel secure in your wishes and their unbiased support will help grow your confidence.
When the time comes that you are in labor, you will advise your doula whether to meet you in your home or at the hospital. She will stay with you throughout the labor and birth, working harmoniously with you and your medical team to help you reach your preferred birth wishes. She will support you once your baby arrives and help you settle in as a family with your new little superstar!
Your doula will visit you once you are at home for a postpartum follow-up to be sure you have everything you need in order to transition smoothly into your new roles as parents.
All Music City Doulas
- Work in pairs and share a call schedule so you know both doulas (built-in back up)
- Are expertly trained and mentored to remain current on the latest parenting trends, studies, and hospital policies and procedures
- Are on-call from the moment you sign your contract
- Provide support tailored to your individual needs and desires
- Attend births without an agenda, from scheduled cesarean births, to hospital births with or without medication, to un-medicated home births and every option in between
Labor Support: $1350.00