Parenting Support Meet-Ups in Middle Tennessee
They say it takes a village to raise a child. While we believe that it is possible to raise a child alone and do it very well, we think many parents can benefit from non-judgmental support, encouragement, and a little adult conversation once in a while. That’s why at Music City Doulas, we decided to start offering a variety of free support groups throughout Middle Tennessee! Find one near you and join us.
- Prenatal Discussion
- Meets on the first Tuesday of every month from 5:30-6:30pm at Jeni’s Ice Cream in East Nashville
- Meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 5:30-6:30pm at Muletown Coffee in Columbia
- Bottlefeeding Support
- Meets on the last Tuesday of every month from 5:30-6:30pm at Frothy Monkey in Franklin
- New Parents Group
- Meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 6:30-7:30pm at Muletown Coffee in Columbia
- Meets on the last Tuesday of every month from 6:30-7:30pm at Frothy Monkey in Franklin
Locations may change and more groups may be added periodically, so make sure you like and follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our events so you can stay up-to-date on our latest happenings!